HOW TO IMPROVE THE SERVER!

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

hellfish4582

HOW TO IMPROVE THE SERVER!

Post by hellfish4582 »

good morning friends, it happened this day June 8, 2010 I was playing on their server because I like the variety of maps and suddenly all the players we started to complain because he did not let them kill the base and I like many of us personally like to kill me at the base and try to get it to the administrator that it was connected estava "i am not you father" and I was glad to know that I speak Spanish and became easier to explain and my English is very bad and said that this server was very good but had to change some rules so that does not happen as the other servers when managers apply the rules being pulled hard players call them petty things, and I agree that if the rules did not exist the server would be a chaos, but we must also understand that some rules take away the fun of the game and make each day less players coming to your server, and as I was saying, try to explain that if they could change some rules, but he seems to explain well I said if I do not like the rules that I could go play another server, to hear that I said that was not only ignorant and understand what you trying to say which is to improve the server and make it even more fun than it already is, the ignorant call I did not like to offend but I understand that it is a repeat offense but they did not come with the intention to offend just because he does not bother me I understood what I wanted to say, the only thing I'm saying is that if you removed the rule of not killing the base many other players return to play and I personally would play every day even invite my friends who play in server of the disciples to come to this that as I say I love and I would like to continue playing for a long time and I think this type of comentrio help improve their server and have it more battlefield community of happy, almost a year yevo playing on their server, but lately for work eh hardly played and would appreciate to take into account my comments or that at least they asked the reason jugdores if I have or what they would like you change your server and you will see that the vast majority would ask just what I and some understanding on the part of managers, I know there are many players who only come to do stupid things myself and those I have done if betados well overdue to be forever but I repeat there to try to improve on some points and so you will see that day by day the players will increase and most respected administrators, as said earlier the ignorant call the administrator did not come with the intention to insult or offend just did not understand in the then what was I to tell him I apologize for that and I hope you understand me, thanks for listening and take Sheetl and consider what I say, greetings! :D
Demonic

Re: HOW TO IMPROVE THE SERVER!

Post by Demonic »

oh my !!! not even a " . " i ran outta breath reading this...

the server rules are for a reason...and a good reason.
i think its wrong for people to come into EA and expect to see the same rules they may have previously seen on other servers. but then to suggest the rules be changed to be like other servers is again...wrong !

i have played on many servers to , with different rules, but i wouldnt dare suggest any be changed just because i became accustom to another server set.

take em the way they are.as i said, they are there for a reason !! oh wait . k
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

NO. BASECAMPING.

Gracias,
Swanny
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

LOOLZ, tff Swann ;)

Is there a grammar admin in here?

I'll be back from Brazil soon. XOX
Customer Service!

Post by Customer Service! »

Maybe you can reply to this in Portugese Kam and the whole debate can start all over ;)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I know what he is talking about and I actually expected a post after what happened yesterday ..... First and foremost ... HELLFISH as your name is in the game .. NO ONE said you should leave if you dont like the rules .... Now as for the basecamping ... Let me explain what happen so everyone is on the up and up ... HELLFISH (i am not yelling that is the way he spells it in game .. all caps) was accused of base camping at Medina .... He was blue which means red has no main and he was playing a fair game .. He was just attacking base #3 .... After he was accused the admin kicked him as he thought the rules were different we later found out. I talked to HELLFISH about this for a while to explain what had happened and there are MANY witnesses to our conversation to include another admin. HELLFISH .. the only thing I said was "Let it go" ... "its all good HELLFISH is back playing" .... There was a misunderstanding of the rules ... No you did not get an apology and maybe that is the problem you are having but to come on here and say change the rules ... Not a good idea as this is a well oiled machine .... Some of the gears might have a missing tooth but that is only the ones made in TN .. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .... So we are all clear .... HELLFISH played a good game but one of the other players accused him wrongfully and the admin acted to the best of his knowledge.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Target(+)

Post by Target(+) »

:idea:

There are some maps when even the basic rules change, If an admin could create a thread with a list of all the maps in the rotation and list all the rules for those maps. Sticky the thread at the top of the board, then any player/admin could use it as a reference if there are any doubts.

:idea:
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by i_am_not_your_father »

Nightstalker wrote:I know what he is talking about and I actually expected a post after what happened yesterday ..... First and foremost ... HELLFISH as your name is in the game .. NO ONE said you should leave if you dont like the rules .... Now as for the basecamping ... Let me explain what happen so everyone is on the up and up ... HELLFISH (i am not yelling that is the way he spells it in game .. all caps) was accused of base camping at Medina .... He was blue which means red has no main and he was playing a fair game .. He was just attacking base #3 .... After he was accused the admin kicked him as he thought the rules were different we later found out. I talked to HELLFISH about this for a while to explain what had happened and there are MANY witnesses to our conversation to include another admin. HELLFISH .. the only thing I said was "Let it go" ... "its all good HELLFISH is back playing" .... There was a misunderstanding of the rules ... No you did not get an apology and maybe that is the problem you are having but to come on here and say change the rules ... Not a good idea as this is a well oiled machine .... Some of the gears might have a missing tooth but that is only the ones made in TN .. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: .... So we are all clear .... HELLFISH played a good game but one of the other players accused him wrongfully and the admin acted to the best of his knowledge.
Nightstalker,

His original post was about an incident that happened on June 8th (Tuesday) and not yesterday. I think it was on El Alamein when he requested removal of the NO BASE CAMPING rules. When I said it is not going to happen, he insulted yours truly so he got the boot. He then came back and apologized so I suggested to post his concerns here.

I don't know anything about the Medina incident that your are talking about 'cause it wasn't me who kicked him and I don't think I was even there. However, yesterday in Gazala... HELLFISH, Swanny, SOS, and Carny were there and I was bombing blue's SA3 with the frog, so HELLFISH was accusing me of camping. I think we have a "lost in translation" case here.

Hellfish,

Please read our server rules at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=38. If you need help with translation, I suggest http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

IANYF
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Lost in translation is an understatement there father .... lolol anyways I am glad you know what was being talked about as there seems to be a trend there. I witnessed what i talked about the other day and it sounded the same hence my reply. At the same time there was the usual "lose the camping rule" by some of the others. Which of course they recieved the ain't gonna happen response from me as I think it helps the game play. AnywhoI am gonna butt out as this is between you and him.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Uranus Reamerz

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

¿Qué? ¿no acampar?
Necesita un Shilka en cada mapa sólo para mí!
Esto haría que al servidor lo mejor cada vez. :twisted:
Customer Service!

Post by Customer Service! »

Uranus Reamerz wrote:¿Qué? ¿no acampar?
Necesita un Shilka en cada mapa sólo para mí!
Esto haría que al servidor lo mejor cada vez. :twisted:
tu y tu pinche Shilka... :D