I'm a pest...

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

rodent

I'm a pest...

Post by rodent »

at times.

Hopefully I haven't taken your frogfoot! which I spawned in front of as you patiently waited for so long, but most likely I have on one or more occasions done just that against some of you vets.

Just thought I would let you know I have enjoyed playing in this server for years.

Cheers, Randy
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: I'm a pest...

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey bud ... Good first post LOLOL ... Welcome ... I am sure I will see ya on the field
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

rodent wrote:at times.

Hopefully I haven't taken your frogfoot! which I spawned in front of as you patiently waited for so long, but most likely I have on one or more occasions done just that against some of you vets.
Just thought I would let you know I have enjoyed playing in this server for years.
Cheers, Randy
Welcome to the forums Rodent... Now where'd I put that rat poison? :lol:
toolman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by toolman »

As long as your not spawning in front of a tank and driving it to the frog then I don't care. :D

I recognize your screen name...and I don't have it in my "watch this fool" in my brain file so you must be ok then. ;)

welcome to the forums.

Tim
professional driver. closed course. do not attempt.

Uranus Reamerz

Post by Uranus Reamerz »

what ever u dont taxi SU to a tank cuz then .. I'll care ... jus say Cheese u lil Rat :twisted: