BF42 Freezing upon joining

Need help?
Malgeric(can)

BF42 Freezing upon joining

Post by Malgeric(can) »

Hey all,,,,,,,wtf ,,,,,,,,,ok read some of the posts so guess im a little late on the up take .So what is freezing my load screen up any one, worked fine yester day no good today.As soon as I get 1st screen loaded and click on internet(multi player) it freezes tighter then a ducks ass.So any one offer up ideas Im good to listen Ive done alomost every thing except re load the game and thats just to big of a pain to do.So there ya have it ty and hope fer a reply soon,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Malgeric
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: BF42 Freezing upon joining

Post by Swanny-CG »

The EA master browser servers seemed to ba having some issues today, so when you told your game "go get me a list of Internet servers," it didn't handle its request being ignored by EA very well. Instead of just erroring out with a message it did that, um, duck's ass thing you were talking about.

Spec posted a way to create a shortcut that bypasses all that and gets you straight into the server here:
http://www.ea117dcfanfavorites.com/view ... 567#p11567
Malgeric(can)

Post by Malgeric(can) »

lol ok ya ducks butt aside I found Spec s fix and dam it did work first time outa the gate ,not sure how to link it but yes it worked for me so thnxs to Spec and swanny fer the help and replys ,,,,,,Malgeric ,this is why i play here always some one to help.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Honestly ... thank you senior seminars .... I love you guys ... one hell of a f'n site ... you need any help ask.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
drock

Post by drock »

hey its Aug 30 and my screen is freezing from mulitplayer just like a ducks ass as well. I am going try the short cut and see if it works. Thanks Admins
Its a plot by the MAN!