Banned wrong Joe!

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
BillehBobJoe

Banned wrong Joe!

Post by BillehBobJoe »

Hey guys, its BillehBobJoe here, well, today there was a troublemaker with the name, joe in it, and i usually have that name in my username, so when some teammate fired SMAW at allied APC, they looked towards me and i got a ban, now, i do realize this was only a one hour ban, but i just want to be assured that i can go on the EA 117 server and not be banned for a having a similar username,and i have nothing towards the unaware accusers, but i just want it to be known that you should ask before you ban,

Thx!
Only one thing to say and only one way to say it, FML

click this, if you dare!
http://teamdead.net/gentoo/e-shrooms/
Southern Cross
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Japan

Re: Banned wrong Joe!

Post by Southern Cross »

I was monitoring chat log when you banned.
Joetown11 was killing teammates on purpose, so I banned him permanently and he came back with different CDkey, so I banned it again.
I am not a person who banned you, I know you are other Joe :D
But some of people said you are joetown11, so other admin banned you 10 minutes.
toolman
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Banned wrong Joe!

Post by toolman »

yeah I think it was me that gave ya the 10 minutes off.

IIRC I gave a few people 10 minutes off just because there seemed to be a rash of things going on at time..I will do that sometimes vs. a kick if I don't want to have to explain or kick again in 2 minutes.

There were at least 2 people that kept coming back with different CD hashes and stirring shit up..I was trying to track them down and sometimes that takes a little time with my old age and old computer. ;)

Sorry for the mixup...I think you were the first "joe" I saw and I usually scan the list twice..but it's also why I didn't just start dropping 1 day and longer bans..I was shooting from the hip while trying to do something else.. and sometimes you miss.
professional driver. closed course. do not attempt.