Tachyon

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Tachyon

Post by Nightstalker »

Man .. its been good lately as we havent had to post in here it seems like in a while .... Anyways here is the newest member tachyon .... We were at Costal Hammer and I was at the lower right base .... All was going well aside from red getting there butt whooped. Then it happened ... I see tachyon launch a stinger/grail at our helo FULL of guys. I told him not to and then Colonel gave him a warning. He replied with Roger that. We capture the flag nearest the beach when I get into a BMP ... He comes running up to my left as I am moving and I notice he switches to a mine. I gave him the benefit of the doubt and figured well he probably needs a ride so I start to slow down when he does the jump throw mine and BOOM. .... Then of course he disconnects. Anywho just someone you may need to watch out for in the future ... I know Colonel allready has his eye out. Thanks yall .. OH and is anyone else having issue with BFPlayers

I get this when i enter a name .... Warning: require_once(Structures/DataGrid.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dagleyc1/public_html/battlefieldplayers.com/playernames.php on line 11

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Structures/DataGrid.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/dagleyc1/public_html/battlefieldplayers.com/playernames.php on line 11
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Re: Tachyon

Post by Beaver »

i have the same issues with bfplayers. it proper sucks.
PL_HaVoK

Post by PL_HaVoK »

I was on when it happend too. Very noobish of him. :geek:
" All gave Some, Some gave All."
Simon
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Simon »

thanks for the headsup.....