Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

NUTS ... cont.

Post by Nightstalker »

FIRST and foremost thanks for the comment of our service members. I too have a TON of respect for all men and women of the uniform even before I joined. Second ... LOL .. I am NOT a a great player but thanks LOLOL ... I am just a person that gets lucky now and again. I can promise ya that. :lol: :lol: Anywho KDR ... Kill Death Ratio .... ;)

And as for you and your as you made it sound your lack of skill .... It will get better the more you play. I am slowly getting better in the helos. Toolman and I had one HELL of a time yesterday on Bocage ... we went many many minutes without getting killed and staying engaged in the combat. Wasnt like we were just going and getting the air flag and then running ... We defended attacked and haveing Ole Gunner Tool with me LOL ... Well it worked. And then I got lucky and was able to get a missle kill on a helo. One thing that helped me was my ping stabilized for the map. Anyways .. thanks again for the comments .. you need anything let me know and I will look forward to going 1vs1 .... Maybe a helo war between us.

Oh .. PS .. practive the FTK thing ... it helps out alot ESPECIALLY when you know the person didnt mean it. Of course if they dont say sry or something I will leave that up to you whether or not to FTK it ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
NUTSONURCHIN

Re: NUTS ... cont.

Post by NUTSONURCHIN »

I been havin fun on Bocage goin kamikazi in the old planes on the birds! Aids should give some pilot lessons. Watched Swannys vid on sa3s. Had some fun on First Light with the Patriot missles. One of probs is i lag alot on inf maps. I need a new vid card. And for the love of god! Do what u got to do to fix your ping! Your constant ping messages across the board get in the way! LOL! Well im gonna go squeeze a few rounds in! Cyall out there.