Hi IDK if I am banned but ...

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
ltdan459

Hi IDK if I am banned but ...

Post by ltdan459 »

Hi my in game name is LT DAN OHS or MSgt D.M I have two names b/c one is for DC and the other for FH1 IDK witch one it was under that I used to play, but I am not able to go on your server. It dose not say I was banded but it keeps saying I was kicked. Its been like that for at less two days. I was kicked be for on the sever for TKing but I never TKed mostly killed my self b/c I was ether stuck or wanted to switch to a different gun. So basically I'm asking if im baned or kicked for a long period of time?
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Hi IDK if I am banned but ...

Post by Swanny-CG »

You got a week off. You were -4 with people complaining about you, you got kicked, came back on and immediately went back to -3.

I don't know if you were drunk, tired or just pissed off. Generally, when someone is playing that poorly they're either being an asshole or an idiot. That will typically get them some time off.

What say you?
ltdan459

Post by ltdan459 »

I was out of it. Took some cold meds and yea I guess you can say I was drunk lol. This game after playing for a wile would make me fall asleep and since the nyquil wasn't doing it I thought the game will after playing for hours tho.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Dan,

I'll give you one free ride. If you're loaded, maybe should find somethign else to do - maybe getting on the server isn't your best plan.
ltdan459

Post by ltdan459 »

Yea ur right well I will just watch the news we all know it makes you fall asleep lol. ps I see that you have some maps on there that I don't have how do i get those maps?
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »