maybe a few mods added

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Lt.Dangle
United States of America

maybe a few mods added

Post by Lt.Dangle »

im not sure who else would like it but im just curious if u could add the f117 2 certain maps and like not switch the a10 out but like switch it up like how the mustang and spitfire change up? oh and im really hoping for 50 cal.s on inshallah valley 2 =). let me kno wat yall think

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
fireWIRE

Re: maybe a few mods added

Post by fireWIRE »

Lt.Dangle wrote:im not sure who else would like it but im just curious if u could add the f117 2 certain maps and like not switch the a10 out but like switch it up like how the mustang and spitfire change up? oh and im really hoping for 50 cal.s on inshallah valley 2 =). let me kno wat yall think
While your at it can you add a 'slow kill' mod for snipers who don't move their ass when you have no more flags? Make it kill them slowly but with a lot of pain.
fireWIRE
Lt.Dangle
United States of America

Post by Lt.Dangle »

lol thats a good idea actually =)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

yeah, i agree with the slow death for non movin snipers >: ) 50 cals on the valley map would be nice....for both teams tho.......i have been enjoyin the bocage day 2 , with the WW2 sniper rifles and how they have been modded....any chance of addin them on some maps, along with the other 3 sniper rifles ? the SOB's are just as loud as a 50 cal (infact my freakin ears hurt when shootin them suckers with headphones on :/ )
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

i was wondering if the buggies could be modded, to take less damage while going over bumps etc.....maybe the hummers 2......gets a lil annoying when at top speed u just have to clip a freakin snail and it explodes :)