DC Costal Hammer MAP.....

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Da Nu Wa Gi Li

DC Costal Hammer MAP.....

Post by Da Nu Wa Gi Li »

Ok, a few noticed issues I wish to bring forth.... On 1-31-2011 whilst playing DC Costal Hammer at approximately 4:30 PM, I noticed something which I have yet to notice on this map since the first time I played it. At the load of the game, the first flag on the beach became instantly under fire from an unseen BM-21.

As this is a artilery positioned on the far island, I understand it's placement, however, what I don't understand is this. I remained inside a building and watched almost the entire round. As vehicles would spawn, they would momentarily begin to smoke then explode. The whole event took only seconds to explode from the moment of spawn. This is the very first time I have ever witnessed such a thing and it strikes me as if something is out of place here as I have played this map many times with many different people.....

There is no appearent defence against such an offensive strike and others on my team seemed as dismayed as I during this issue as they could not make sense of what was happening. As I am not one to simply complain and bring forth nothing to the table in return, I instead suggest that such a fixed artilery be removed from the map as it appears to be such an unbalanced weapon to fight against...

Some may say the same of other weapons such as the vss, however, there is a defense against the vss as there is no defense against this positioned BM-21. Of course, this is merely a suggestion...... yet it may bring a far more interesting balance to the gameplay....

Word!
Live within the laws of mother earth......
Return to the ancient ways......
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: DC Costal Hammer MAP.....

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey Da Nu .... This one I have to disagree with you on for one reason ... I personally have taken out the BM21 on this map .... Next time we are on and if we both start blue you can help me and I will give away the tactic which is honestly quite simple and if there are 2 people it makes it even easier but I have accomplished the task by myself.

I will say it does suck that poeple are pixel aiming on that map allready. That drives me crazy almost as much as getting killed sniping by the shilka or a plane with the BS radar.

Oh I will give you a hint ... Mors Ab Alto ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Can I be your friend too??

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

I will have to ask my mom.
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Soylent

Post by Soylent »

Don't tank shots hit harder a longer distance in this game? Couple that with pixel aiming and the Bradleys don't last long after spawning.
Da Nu Wa Gi Li

Post by Da Nu Wa Gi Li »

LOL, ok,

As I am always watching for the chink in the proverbial armor of my enemies attack stratagy, I find it hard to find a relative or substancial manner in which to fend off such an attack again at the frontal flag whilst the BM-21 strikes. Working in that way, the only means not to suffer from redundant spawn killings is to surrender the frontal flag and await an arrival of the enemy by a substancial force awaiting on an ajacent hill or crevas.....

For future trial and error I guess.......
Live within the laws of mother earth......
Return to the ancient ways......