please unban

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
DrunkwthaguN

please unban

Post by DrunkwthaguN »

DrunkwthaguN
3e6e92c4de8d3f0f2b0796341e0c270e
8:56pm pst
2-20-11
probably banned by notmyfather
cause i called him a jerk
why: He shot me down while I was slowing over my hangar he said i was attacking thier main in a my jet. But i was attacking the sa3. He was sitting in his plane on his hangar and I could have shot him but i went for sa3 instead. He got after me and I called him a jerk. It made no sense. But I don't care I just want to play. I am sorry I called him a jerk I will behave.
i_am_not_your_father
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: please unban

Post by i_am_not_your_father »

Drunkwthagun,

I don't know how much simpler I can put it so let me try step by step:

1) You flew into our main base with Mig as if you were going to shoot down jets taking off. But you did not
2) I got in to f16 and followed you. You knew someone was after you so you retreated to your main base/airfield.
3) I am inside your base dodging red SA3's and as you approach you hangar, I shot you down. I told you many times that was fair game but apparently you did not take my word for it.
4) I then "warned" you for base camping.
5) You then argue that you were after the blue SA3 with Mig. Fine... fair enough. I just think that's silly but heck whatever rocks your boat. So I moved on
6) You continued arguing about me camping your main base. I warned you that I would ban you for a day so that you could review our rules 'cause it was getting annoying.
7) then you call me a jerk.

This is not the 1st time I have a run with you. You seem to be a loose cannon. Let this be you last free ticket 'cause I really had it with you.

Thanks

IANYF