UNBAN

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
]V[SgtSchulz

UNBAN

Post by ]V[SgtSchulz »

OK here is info...
]V[SgtSchulz
8dbabc7a1b495ba8c9bbca1933139149
5 pm eastern 4/2/2011
banned by Tog whirly
]V[SgtSchulz

Re: UNBAN

Post by ]V[SgtSchulz »

oops finishing my post
I was banned for TK which I admit I did.
Tog sat there and read the dialog by "Sia" where "sia" said " I shot him from a mile away".. referring to shooting at me just after I spawned near helo's on bocage day2. Well.. 15 feet away is more like it, but regardless, I had to use my medkit to get back to full health. Once someone says they shot at you, REGARDLESS of distance etc. they are harming you. I should not have TK'd him, but lost my temper. And I got kicked. So I returned, and switched to opposite team, then immediately apologized in chat to whirly for the TK, then said " I think since you saw Sia say he did shoot me that he should have been kicked"... "but I will enjoy killing him (since I was now on red team) (referrring to Sia).
Whirly then banned me. I can understand being kicked, but after an apology and explaining that I will remain on opposite team, I can't understand why I would get banned. I showed the admin all the respect he was due, and think it is blatantly unfair to ban someone just because you do not like the person.
]V[SgtSchulz

Post by ]V[SgtSchulz »

I am unsure of where you say I lied to you. If you looked back, you would see I (all caps) told Sai to stop team wounding. I am positive I did not deny TKing him. However I was flying a helo and did not get to read everything scrolling by. And yes, I will apologize again for the TK. It's just annoying when someone is shooting around in mains instead of just playing the game. I am sure they like to say" I was just goofing around" but, I am sure you know that getting team wounded in the first 3 seconds of spawning is a terrible way to start the day! lol
]V[SgtSchulz

Post by ]V[SgtSchulz »

P.S. I know my score was -2 to start the game.. I would have to be the DUMBEST lawyer ever to deny that I Tk'd him.