Problems With Certain Admin

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

BlackMercenary

Problems With Certain Admin

Post by BlackMercenary »

I tried to write this in the google post but got no response so let me try this again lol.....

On monday i believe...

we was playing a map (cant remember exact name it off hand) and Rick Petko came on insulting me out the blue, telling me I had the intelligence of a 6 year old and he believe me and another player was the same person (I guess somebody that insulted him before). at first i took it as a joke then but he kept ragging on me about the way I was repairing the frogfoot by going inside the bunker and not doing it from the side of the bunker and keep going. Then started nit picking everything I was doing in the game.I ignored him for the most part and just kept playing.

we then was playing the wake island map and i got in the shilka and got on top of the hill near the beach flag and was killing people as they came over the hill. I wasnt spawn camping but waited for them to atleast come up the hill. I killed Rick Petko like that 2 times and he got mad at me and said if I am not going to take the flag then I cant just sit there like that doing that. I was like huh!! Then replied go for the flag or else. so i asked politely when was this a rule i dont recall seeing that.. he told me it always been a rule on the server.. me knowing it was not a rule (ON YOUR WEBSITE RULE NUMBER 4 TO BE EXACT) was not gonna argue with him about it so i left it alone.

now the next day we was playing the push map Medina Ridge and when we first started the game i was on the red team. for some reason on that map i dont like being red so i switched to blue. I went to the first flag and captured it with no problem. teams were even then, then after red tried to take it back and kept failing people from the red side started switching to blue.. Now the problem with that is auto switch, now that i did the work on blue i get switched to red cuz people wanted to switch to winning side. I thought this was unfair so when teams got back even I switched back to blue where i did the most work on (i like to finish where i start playing no matter if we losing or not). Then others started to switch yet again and i got auto switched back.. Now so I then switched back to blue yet again when i had the chance.. after that out of all the people switching back and forth Rick Petko picks me (cuz i guess i was the best player on blue and had the most points) and tells me If I team switch again he is gonna kick me! I was like what? I started playing on Blue. He thens tell me you started on red I watched you switch back and forth. I was like No I started playing on blue im the one that even got the flag for blue at the first spot. He then gets pissed at me and says You trying to bs the admin? thats when another player got involved and said why is you picking on him he can play on what ever side he wishes its his game. at this point teams was back even. Rick said something to me smart again and kept picking with me so I wrote back "änybody notice he trying to keep getting a rise out of me so he can kick me but im not falling for it?" Rick then said ok and left it alone.. so we kept playing and about 3 or 4 minutes later I get kicked with a message saying "not following admin's request" or something like that. I was shocked, so I came back and was like why did you kick me? remind you that I had the highest score til then. Rick tells me "oh i got your attention now dont I" I felt this was out of line and pure bs. Even another admin who was not on at the time but was typing in those yellow words told me to just keep playing and leave it alone for now. I just said fine.. but the worst of me a few seconds was still a bit angry and i made the comment "you know Rick when I was an admin on the TRP servers I never treated you or anybody else the way you are doing now, but i guess thats the difference between a good admin and a bully" then i just left-- I know that this might have been wrong to say at the end but my upset-ness got the better of me.

I logged in to play Thursday and Rick was logged on again playing under a different name but I know it was him cuz soon as i got on there I was at a flag and somebody was about to kill me so i dropped a grenade and killed us both giving me a -1 score with 1 kill. Now he starts on me again. Telling me Play nice Black Merk or you will be kicked. I didnt say a word that time and just ignored him and kept playing.. my thing is I dont know what that dude problem is at one point I thought we was friends but this is starting to get stupid and out of hand with the harrasment.
Spilling_Guts
Saudi Arabia

Re: Problems With Certain Admin

Post by Spilling_Guts »

I know you since you were admin in Battlegrounds 3 years ago. You are a cool player. I hope you guys kill the differences.

Set the tune for the rap baby!
Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Lt.Dangle
United States of America

Post by Lt.Dangle »

well man, team switching in a middle of a map is pretty gay i might say, autoswitch tho "cant do nuttin about it" but wat rick was gettin at, in my view that switchin from one team 2 another then doin it more then once ya kno basically messin the whole game up, and put it this way, lets say u cant find sumone right, and u switch 2 find them, WARNING!!! WILL PROLLY GET U KICKED. and dont say i didnt warn u. they try 2 keep it fair in the server, i have problems with certain admins 2, but really man, u just gotta live with it. u kill rick enough he will eventually like u lol >:)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Dvaren

Post by Dvaren »

HAX!
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

If I may add a comment here -

I have the chat log about the teamswitching thing. To be honest, what you seemed to say in the game (and you did say it above) was that you hadn't switched at the beginning of the round and that you were blue, when he said he saw you switch at the beginning (does that make sense?) Basically, he seemed to say "I saw you switch at the beginning" and you seemed to say "No, I didn't." Like I said, in your post above you definitely did (and aren't trying to hide it) so I think he really did think you were trying to BS him. That's my GUESS. And I was the one asking you both to drop it from the console. Many times stuff can get out of hand when two people are trying to make themselves heard online, especially when they're already both pissed. On the flipside, Rick may have been having a bad day or he really (mistakenly) thought you were someone else.

I'll ask him to stop by and add his thoughts. I'm sure this can be worked out.

On the teamswitching thing in general, I usually don't switch. The only time I will is if I think the other team could use some help. I'm usually sitting right next to Carni when we play and it's nice when we're on the same team because we can just talk to each other to strategize but if it doesn't work out, we generally leave it. If I get teamswitched it's usually because the other team needs the assist and I try to pitch in. I know how frustrating it can be to work the whole round to win and get tossed into the losing side right before the round ends.
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Black Merc,
I ask that all players be considerate of each others game play. You know what you did and tried to BS me.
At times you play well with others and at times you don't. I also take LBM's standpoint and believe that when an Admin calls you on something, own up to it and move on. The server is not for stating your case, its for gameplay. Now lets move to the comments you made to me and the disrespect you showed to an admin. Being an admin on TRP you know that we have the final say. Right ? Don't push an admin with comments like " there's a fine line between a good admin and a bully". Remember that ? Your implications got you in trouble as well as your game play. Remember your not an admin anymore your a player, your attitude should be adjusted accordingly. Your infantile comments at times create an environment of hostility on the server. I watched you today and you were quit docile. That's a good thing. I did not ban you, it was just a kick. Please read LBM's post on how players should treat Admins and vice versa. The first thing you said when you found out I was an admin was " I can't believe they let you become an admin, they let anyone do it now".
Other comments were made through out the game. I laughed it off. Lets be honest about this, for you to state "I thought we were friends" confuses me because of the manner of your dialogue while in the game. It's not your call to make server policy, this is not TRP. Disrespect an admin and the consequences are published in the forums. We are not a clan server. Think about that. I would like very much for you to understand what its like to admin a public server, it's quit different from a Clan server. No hard feelings.
RickP
LF55

Post by LF55 »

Blk Merc you should join in on TS. You'll come to know Rick (ie, if he's not busy working the bus station wth me ; ) ), and the other Admins, and maybe resolve issues real time before they become problems.
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Getting on TS is a GREAT idea for people who play regularly to get to know one another. Don't get me wrong, we don't hold hands and sing Kumbaya, neither do we scream obscenities about each other's lineage. It's just an extension of the community we have in-game. Great idea, Larry, thanks.

BlackMerc, that's an official invitation :)
fireWIRE

Post by fireWIRE »

Well I was playing LV last night and I was in first place for the first 5 minutes or so with a score of 9-0-0.

My point is you don't have to kill be to be a winner.
fireWIRE
BlackMercenary

Post by BlackMercenary »

ok when i first got back i did say that and you know i was joking with you (but lets add that was a month ago) you joked back right back with me, i know this is not TRP but even there you joked with me and i didnt get offended - if i may point that out, now like i said and admitted to I switched at the begining at the game before anybody started playing and the teams was still logging on, if you call that team switching then i dont know what to say, alot of maps i like to play certain colors on. Now if u read it right I said people was switching back and forth after I have got the flag for blue and when i got auto switched why am I the one gotta suffer when Im the one did all the work--why he didnt tell the people that had switched over to the winning side to switch back--no matter what anybody say me and me alone was called out for it and in my opinion IS NOT FAIR. OK better yet what about getting treaten for the shilka thing on Wake Island i didnt break any rules but i was still treaten to get kicked. It clearly states do not camp a non-capturable flag and the sad part of that was i wasnt even firing at the flag i was on the hill waiting for people to come up the hill on a flag that was not main and capturable. Now I said and please dont get the words twisted --I said when I started to play I was BLUE" i DIDNT say when game had started. I believe I have the right to start on any team of my chosing if I'm correct not just the one I happen to load up on. or is that a new rule? And i did admit to getting team switched from people who hate losing and jump to winning side--come on now we all see that. but like I said why should i do all the hard work just to be on losing side cuz others team switch in the middle of the map cuz they wanna be on winning side--you gotta see my point in that. and of all the people that was switching like i said why was only me called out for it- I started Playing on blue side i wanted to finish on blue side. Also I will never lie about anything i said im a grown man with 13 kids. I said the bully thing outta anger after being called a mind of a 6 year old, the things i said was a joke about the being an admin part and you joked back Rick, the thing u said to me you was dead serious---Im done after this and im not gonna go back and forth like a little punk cuz thats not my style.. all i ask is to play on and as long as i follow the server rules that i read on your site, then we shouldnt have no problems. peace love and niggadom (i can say that im black lol)
BlackMercenary

Post by BlackMercenary »

ps where is my fried chicken and malt liquor i think Lt. Dangle stole it :-)
Lt.Dangle
United States of America

Post by Lt.Dangle »

i dont recall seein any malt liqour or fried chicken? lol >:P

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
MOJORyder
United States of America

Post by MOJORyder »

Ask Oprah!
What makes America great? Guns and Liquor. Be sure to save a round for Obama.
RickPetko
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by RickPetko »

Black Merc,
The point of the shilka camping is this: We had one spawn point left, instead of moving forward and capping the flag, you sat there and camped it. S.O.S, LBM, and myself will run the next map if someone does that. I will remind you again that whoever the Admin is at the time will make certain calls to facilitate a fair game. The Admin has the final call. You have been in this long enough to know that point whoring is frowned upon, at least on this server. We like to take the high road here. I have no problem with most of your game play. But take the high road when you can. Thanks for your input.

P.S. The six year old comment is in reference to you trying to get people to side with you during game play. That is not the venue to defend yourself or gather witnesses. Besides, we do have logs and other admins that will review your case when you pursue the correct avenues. Disrupting the server the way you did was not in keeping with our rules of engagement. I urge you again to read LBM's post on ADMINS and Game Play. Please join us on TS and become part of the server community. No hard feelings.

RP
tona
United States of America

Post by tona »

Swanny-CG wrote:Getting on TS is a GREAT idea for people who play regularly to get to know one another. Don't get me wrong, we don't hold hands and sing Kumbaya...
Well then, whose sweaty hand keeps playing with mine??? its getting a little scary to me....please....stop it...please?
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" John Adams
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

tona wrote:Well then, whose sweaty hand keeps playing with mine??? its getting a little scary to me....please....stop it...please?
I think it might be Kamalla.
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

Swanny,

You naughty lad, thinking naughty thoughts! Those were probably the hands that you use to touch yerself! And were those the same lips that the words came out of which you use to kiss your mother good night with?

Yer a fun Tard!
Last edited by Kamalla on October 30th, 2009, 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Where I come from holding hands isn't all that naughty. I was thinking your hands would be preferable to mine.

You need to be nice or we'll have you sent back to Canada. Or Scotland. Or wherever it is you got those speech patterns.
Demonic

Post by Demonic »

Crikey AIDS !!! i be feeling that this post has taken a sudden turn.....for the worse.....unless you happen to be a fan of the movie "Deliverance"....RRRREEEEEEEEEHHH

>: D