Im missing my daily gaming bloody work

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Da Nu Wa Gi Li

Re: Im missing my daily gaming bloody work

Post by Da Nu Wa Gi Li »

Oh SI Yoh Whirly!

Well I know that I have missed your Spec Ops assistance at medina ridge already! We did work so well together in the field of battle. Fear not my young warrior! You go off and make your crinkle - crinkle boo - boo. Believe me, there are many of us out here that would "ScALp" you for your job, Me being first in line. I have been out of work since 2005 and all I have thus far is my farm and EA-117!.

Never the less, you my friend " R " already missed. I will await your return and will look for your re-submergence on the weekends!

Peace!

Da Nu Wa Gi LI
Live within the laws of mother earth......
Return to the ancient ways......
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

TOG | Whirly wrote:Well guys im getting depressed :( back to work and missing all the fun i was having playing games with you nutters,

P.S im full of hate right now :) hate for work hahahahah cya soon and frag ya later

Whirly
You see, that is why the US of A leads the world's economy in creative mortgaging, imaginative investing, employment gains, and office productivity. We game at the office whilst being paid!

Good luck and go All Blacks!

Ready
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
LF55

Post by LF55 »

What's all this then, what what? Work, did you say "work"? Work is for the Pommes. Obviously, RFA, DaWuNa, and I are not Pommes! Come back soon man...we luv ya man....I'll be waiting with Petko at the Bus Station for ya man. (How's that for a maudlin display of sincerity?)
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Target(+)

Post by Target(+) »

Aww unluck.. work does suck, I get in about 7:30am, switch on battlefield and a few Artillery shells later everyone is up :)