It somehow made sense back then.... or did it???

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

LF55

It somehow made sense back then.... or did it???

Post by LF55 »

Check out the lyrics...

Last edited by LF55 on June 24th, 2009, 7:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

oldboi
Australia

Re: It somehow made sense back then.... or did it???

Post by oldboi »

It sure did...;)

Wasn't there but WOW them was the days...:)
tona
United States of America

Post by tona »

Sure it made sense....two largely rolled joints of pure mexican brown, 1/2 bottle royal crown, four lines of purple mesc, and two tabs acid.... hence, "...get high with a little help from my friends...." My sis was there...she tried to convince me to go with her (defy parents and basically run away) didn't do it...I knew I would have no flesh left on my posterior when I eventually came back home....a couple of years older and poof...I'd had done it....
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" John Adams
LF55

Post by LF55 »

tona wrote:Sure it made sense....two largely rolled joints of pure mexican brown, 1/2 bottle royal crown, four lines of purple mesc, and two tabs acid.... hence, "...get high with a little help from my friends...." My sis was there...she tried to convince me to go with her (defy parents and basically run away) didn't do it...I knew I would have no flesh left on my posterior when I eventually came back home....a couple of years older and poof...I'd had done it....
Somehow, I know you must mean Crown Royal, and not the old soda, Royal Crown. Imagine how much worse we would be now if we actually made it there. I was 14 at the time and had some friends who went, but I was just starting to tune in, turn on, and drop out. I gotta add that to my To-Do list, "remember to drop back in some day"

LF55

Post by LF55 »

AIDS wrote:
LF55 wrote: I gotta add that to my To-Do list,
You mean your bucket list?
Kevin, you are piceless!!!

Da Nu Wa Gi Li

Post by Da Nu Wa Gi Li »

OMG Larry,

I got my wonder loaf! ROFL! I, unfortunately was only (5) at the time Woodstock kicked off and my mommy wouldn't let me go. I was so pfft!
Never the less, LOL, I still consider myself the product of the revolutionary 60's.

Good string Larry! ROFL!

Peace!

Da Nu Wa Gi Li
Live within the laws of mother earth......
Return to the ancient ways......
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Friends tell me that I had a wonderful time there.

I can't help but notice that old Joe dances like I move around the keyboard and mouse in game.
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
LF55

Post by LF55 »

Ready-FIRE-Aim wrote:Friends tell me that I had a wonderful time there.

I can't help but notice that old Joe dances like I move around the keyboard and mouse in game.
RFA, you are a gem....a spaz, but a gem!

tona
United States of America

Post by tona »

LF55 wrote:
tona wrote:Sure it made sense....two largely rolled joints of pure mexican brown, 1/2 bottle royal crown, four lines of purple mesc, and two tabs acid.... hence, "...get high with a little help from my friends...." My sis was there...she tried to convince me to go with her (defy parents and basically run away) didn't do it...I knew I would have no flesh left on my posterior when I eventually came back home....a couple of years older and poof...I'd had done it....
Somehow, I know you must mean Crown Royal, and not the old soda, Royal Crown. Imagine how much worse we would be now if we actually made it there. I was 14 at the time and had some friends who went, but I was just starting to tune in, turn on, and drop out. I gotta add that to my To-Do list, "remember to drop back in some day"
Yeh, timesome i'm lysdesic and wardback write sgniht. Crown Royal

And yes, i was 14 too...like I said, a couple more years and I would have done it...still would have gotten in trouble but by 16 I was tuned in, turned on...but did not drop out thank goodness.

"...all along the watchtower...."
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" John Adams
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Stinky Hippies.

:)
LF55

Post by LF55 »

Slimey Froggies ; )

LF55

Post by LF55 »

tona wrote:
LF55 wrote:
Yeh, timesome i'm lysdesic and wardback write sgniht. Crown Royal

And yes, i was 14 too...like I said, a couple more years and I would have done it...still would have gotten in trouble but by 16 I was tuned in, turned on...but did not drop out thank goodness.

"...all along the watchtower...."
Peace brother!