NZ Earth Quake...

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

oldboi
Australia

NZ Earth Quake...

Post by oldboi »

Not real sure about who else lives there, but hope all is ok your way Whirly...:)
Read about the Quake, we had a tsunami alert for Tasmania etc...
Hopefully not to much damage an everything is ok.
LF55

Re: NZ Earth Quake...

Post by LF55 »

TOG | Whirly wrote:Yeh all ok here brother, it was 7.8 on the sphincter scale, and not to deep at all , at the time 9.22pm i was happily playing DC trying to find rolnrock as he was shooting me heaps with the 50 cal,, mrs shouted earthquake, with tht the rumbles started vibrating heaps and then a big roller started, we both went out on the front deck overlooking the city basically watching it sway and roll. i thought it was bloody awesome but were kinda scared also. im glad we were 300km form the epi though, We had no damage but got a bit of fright, on the deck outside it felt kinda weird both swaying happily back and forth,,

All in all a crazy night with a few after shocks, thanks for your concern guys

Whirly, you have angered the great earth God by not paying homage to his earth bound diety, SOS. You are not Off the Hook yet, I predict utter devistation for your entire continent!
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Yo Whirly,

I echo the good wishes that all was and is well for you. I am interested in your take on the next earthquake/tsunami known as the Tri-Nations opener that takes place in Auckland on Saturday. I know that oldboi is a Rules fan, but surely you two have got to have a pint or three wagered on the All Blacks/ Wallabies match.
Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
oldboi
Australia

Post by oldboi »

Ta Whirly for the show of support,(Wallies hmmm), do they just suck or or they just over supplied with vasso...lol