Map in rotation

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Soylent

Re: Map in rotation

Post by Soylent »

I played that one last night as well. It was really fun. Hope it's kept in the rotation. Berlin was also in and that was nice to play again. What is the long skinny map with the sawmill in the middle? Krackass or something like that? That is fun too.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

AIDS wrote:I raped and camped the whole map...
I didn't realize camping was allowed if the map wasn't in regular rotation.
tona
United States of America

Post by tona »

Soylent wrote:I played that one last night as well. It was really fun. Hope it's kept in the rotation. Berlin was also in and that was nice to play again. What is the long skinny map with the sawmill in the middle? Krackass or something like that? That is fun too.
Kursk
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" John Adams
LF55

Post by LF55 »

108/115/27, Kevin you hacking dog! I knew you were SOS's beatch.
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

Larry is just jealous
Last edited by Kamalla on October 30th, 2009, 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LF55

Post by LF55 »

Kamalla wrote:Larry is just jealous he does not live in cell Block C with you! ;)
True, but I got Petko to keep me warm
How can you shoot women or children?
Easy! Ya just don't lead 'em so much! Ain't war hell?

Payne N. Daiz

Post by Payne N. Daiz »

CTF is a blast, but if the maps aren't modded properly the games soon devolve into a baseraping bloodbath. Because of the lack of varied spawn points, if one team gets down they are not likely to get back up. And you can't run a CTF map without camping...

Kharkov us good example of this problem. Some armor and one decent player with C4 in the other teams barn...fugitaboutit. The barn has a med cab and ammo...plus it's the main spawn point.

Unless you have modded CTF maps, my vote is leave them off the server.

Payne

P.S. Nice score :)
fireWIRE

Post by fireWIRE »

Payne N. Daiz wrote:CTF is a blast, but if the maps aren't modded properly the games soon devolve into a baseraping bloodbath. Because of the lack of varied spawn points, if one team gets down they are not likely to get back up. And you can't run a CTF map without camping...

Kharkov us good example of this problem. Some armor and one decent player with C4 in the other teams barn...fugitaboutit. The barn has a med cab and ammo...plus it's the main spawn point.

Unless you have modded CTF maps, my vote is leave them off the server.

Payne

P.S. Nice score :)
I agree, you have to mod the server to make CTF fun.

I like some aspects of the DAGL No Rules CTF maps.

Like getting points to cap flags, points just to grab the flag and points to get the flag back instead of just points for a kill or actually capping the flag.

I don't like FF being off for the most part but it can be fun using C4 whilst hopping around--haha.

Moongamers have CTF Berlin but it turns into a blood bath for Blue. Most of the map is just camping blue in the kill zone.

And make rules about no mining or c4ing the flags. It's not a problem with just a few peeps playing but when you have 32 players on a server and a couple mining and c4ing then it's pointless grabbing the flag if there's a place they can hide.
fireWIRE