NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Don't mess w/ senior citizens!

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Semper Rugby

Life is better just a half a bubble off dead plumb.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Don't mess w/ senior citizens!

Post by Nightstalker »

Video no longer avaliable .. that was quick
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Beaver
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Great Britain

Post by Beaver »

Good Luck Milhouse
Canada

Post by Good Luck Milhouse »

Both former football players, the amusing bit is that Angelo 'King Kong' Mosca is also a former WWF wrestler, and he's the one who really got clocked !

The incident began with two being introduced on a Dias when Kapp walked over to Mosca and tried to hand him a bunch of flowers as a peace offering. Mosca is best remembered in Vancouver for a late hit on Lions’ Willie Fleming that proved to be a pivotal play in the 1963 Grey Cup at Empire Stadium.

Kapp said he had let the play go and was only living in the moment when Mosca waved his cane in his direction, denying the incident was staged so the former Hamilton great could sell a book.

“Throughout the proceedings prior to me being on stage he’s mouthing obscene statements to me,” said Kapp. “I’m into his bleeping game now, cussing and swearing.

“I took the flowers that were on our table and used it as an olive branch. I offered the olive branch and I got clubbed on the side of my head. What I did to him was nothing. I defended myself. He hit me with a goddam hammer.