rule inquiry?

zanshin1

rule inquiry?

Post by zanshin1 »

I saw those other posts and sniping (meaning the sniper kit and only having the rifle out) is exempt from camping.....correct?.......Is stealing correct....? ...basically can I steal a helo from blue on sea rigs? Can I be a sniper on the carrier as well?

TY
BoOn
Canada

Re: rule inquiry?

Post by BoOn »

Yes both are legal, I would prob kick you thou if you were nade spamming on the carrier as a sniper.
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

naw i was waiting on the carrier for the big helo and grabbed a 50 cal.....figured i would shoot someone while i wait...lol.

One more rule thing then........If im on red and I see a red player on the carrier, is it ok for me to switch to blue and go kill him? (Imo thats worse than cheating) but im asking for clarification. One other thing....how would someone know whos on the carrier is there a program that shows up names on mini map? wouldnt that be cheating?
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

zanshin1 wrote:One more rule thing then........If im on red and I see a red player on the carrier, is it ok for me to switch to blue and go kill him?
This will guarantee you a kick.
zanshin1 wrote:One other thing....how would someone know whos on the carrier is there a program that shows up names on mini map?
If they are running a map hack this will guarantee them a ban.
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

Well if they'r eon the same team as the person on the carrier they could watch them when they dies. If they were on opposite teams and the carrier person was killing people, they would know by the server logs up in the corner that Zanshin [.50 cal] Boon.
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

The person called me out by name before i did anything,........they switch from red to blue......when he spawned I shot him.....then he spawned again and I missed......he got helo and dropped above me to kill me.....with alittle running around... got caught up in weapon switching...lol...