Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

TS drama

Post by Nightstalker »

Hey guys, I am not sure EXACTLY what is going on in TS. Especially when it comes to the BF3 channels but I have experienced a little on the few occasions I have gone down there. So ... lets remember one thing when it comes to TS.

The TS server IS part of this community and with that being said the rules for this community start with being respectful to each other. There is no need for arguing, name-calling or belittling when it comes to the regular members of this community. I am NOT saying you can not disagree with someone and discuss it because I know some conversations can get heated, but do it with some tact or disconnect.

I have heard from a few and not just the ones that have made it public that things seem to be getting out of hand. If you can not have fun and be respectful at the same time on TS then do not get on. I know a few people have placed ALOT of credit to the BF3 server uphill climb with the use of TS. I personally do not see why, and that is neither here nor there, but those that play do. So if that is the case and people are not having fun on TS then it will decline in use also right along with the BF3 server.

And if you are a regular make sure you are setting the example for others to follow.

If you are having issues while you are on and there is an admin on let them know. At best they can move the two problem children to a channel and let them bitch and moan to each other. If they come back and continue then they can be removed.

We are all adults and should not have to explain this.

This IS NOT directed towards anyone just a general statement so we can leave this "TS sucks now" behind us and move on.

:)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
BoOn
Canada

Re: TS drama

Post by BoOn »

You know that making a post like this is like throwing fuel in the fire , hopefully not but more than likely it will lol.
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

agree Stu good post, dont know what happened recently but past is past lets move on., i agree boon enough is enough, but still waiting to see if stuff changes i guess.. hopefully things will.

if ya got nothing good or constructive to say say nothing, i need to do more of this myself also :) we are all guilty
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

BoOn wrote:You know that making a post like this is like throwing fuel in the fire , hopefully not but more than likely it will lol.
Sigh......

Funny I did not think about writing this until I saw your post in minichat. So thanks for going to the gas station putting your card in, selecting premium no less and squeezing the handle all over this thread. ;)

If it does so be it. Maybe people will think about what is said and leave before it gets to bad. Worst case it does make it worse and the admins get rid of the "drama"
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

just so you know boon hes talking about earlier where you deleted a post on the chat . not the one where you had said to me about something which was fair to be honest..
BoOn
Canada

Post by BoOn »

Nightstalker wrote:Funny I did not think about writing this until I saw your post in minichat.
Until you saw it ? Dude we were having a convo amongst the 3 of us and it was directly said to you so dont make it sound like it was a comment that you just happened upon you "douchebag" lol . If I had known that Whirly was gonna scour the archives and read that simple lil line and blow it out of proportion to try help his cause than I would have refrained from typing it so that was my bad.

Whirly , you really need to drop this relentless vendetta your on because its not getting you no where and honestly wont change anything in the dynamics of the game and TS. Were all entitled to our personal opinions and I have my own but there is no reason for you to constantly go off the handle on the forums about it, treat it like a fat chick you picked up while you were drunk the night before , get over it , forget it and try to move on from it.

I enjoyed TS post-BF3 because for me it was the older fellas I enjoyed talking to and gaming with, its my personal preference and I'm sure its yours as well to game with others in your age group. With BF3 it brought in the younger generation to our TS , I choose to change to another channel most times just for the fact I enjoy talking with the older fellas like NS/Orex/Kilroy/Kona/Mordor ect ect . Its nothing personal to the younger crowd but im sure some of them think the same way and enjoy chatting with others there age as they have more in common than just the game just the way us older fellas do. Also nothing wrong in joining them in the same channel for a round or two until the squeaky voices get to you lol .

Put yourself in a position where you will have fun!
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

Hey boon you seam to have gotten something wrong here, i have not gone through the archives at all it was just mentioned to me.. and i dont even know what it is about. something you guys were on about im guessing who knows..
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

BoOn wrote:
Nightstalker wrote:Funny I did not think about writing this until I saw your post in minichat.
Until you saw it ? Dude we were having a convo amongst the 3 of us and it was directly said to you so dont make it sound like it was a comment that you just happened upon you "douchebag" lol .
Would it be better if I said, "Funny I did not think about writing this until I read your post in minichat"
or maybe "Funny I did not think about writing this until you said what you did in minichat"

Either way I stand by what I said. There has been a TON of talk about TS as of late. And then when you wrote that in mini chat, I thought lets address this on the forum level and not the minichat. Soooo .. here is the thread that was meant to solve some issues and apparently burning out of control.

Guys what this is SUPPOSE to do, and I think most understand this, but just to clarify it is suppose to make people aware that the rules apply to TS as they do with the game or forums. I am guilty of letting things slide on TS where as I would say something if the exact words were spoken in game. So with that being said I am sorry and I could be at fault for some of the issues. I am guilty of cussing like a sailor and giving people a TON of crap while in TS. I do try like hell to make it all in good fun and rarely do I get pissy. (Except for when 9mm Chris would jump on :x ) So please before you say something that could be perceived as disrespectful, rude, racial, etc etc on TS ... think if it is within the guidelines of the server.

Once again we are all adults and shit like this should not be needed. There are MANY channels in TS, if you do not get along with someone on TS ... MOVE TO ANOTHER CHANNEL.

Simple as that.
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

or if your admin move them hahaha jokes
Mordor
Canada

Post by Mordor »

There should be a tv reality show on this, call Discovery or TLC :)
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

That might be a reality show that I would watch with the wife lolol. It would have to be better than being in the room while she is watching Sister Wives :twisted:
billythekid1
New Zealand

Post by billythekid1 »

your sister has wives :)

Hows things there john long time no chatty buddy,,

Maybe a thread called days of our lifes where we can vent the crap that has happened each day, but make it so nobody replies apart from the occasional laughter ot tears of sorrow :)
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

I went and made a dress fitting appointment for NS.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Can we not get your's hemmed up and cleaned.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

You don't have the balls to fill it. Flyboy.
Merry Christmas fag

With Great Speed
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Oh how I have missed your sweet little nothings .... Merry Christmas to you too.
Grizzly
United States of America

Post by Grizzly »

HI! I love you!
HI! I love you!
opus
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Denmark

Post by opus »

Me and ELMO love ALL of you ! .. Psssssst STU, here.. have an olive! Let's go teabag SARGE!
! --- T E A M W O R K - M A K E S - M E - H O R N Y -- !
~~~ A Good Soldier Obeys Without Question, A Good Officer Commands Without Doubt! ~~~
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Game On! :6:

With Great Speed