rule not found, clarify please

COPSUNO
United States of America

rule not found, clarify please

Post by COPSUNO »

I have not seen a rule that applies here and wonder about the fairness of this. A player is switched via auto team balance, and within couple mins the the player switches back to original team, even though the teams are greatly unbalanced. If there is no rule against this (maybe team stacking) then so be it, just wanted to know. late at night, after midnight there are a lot of same people ending up on same teams every game, is there an admin at that time of night. Thanks for reading this. :?:
S.O.S
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: rule not found, clarify please

Post by S.O.S »

That's considered team stacking. If you are autoed, stay put, especially when switching back will throw the teams off balance. Doing that may get you kicked.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Agreed, and I will leave the rest alone because I am sure everyone knows how I feel. Just play where the server puts you (whether just joining or mid play even at the end) and there is no chance of getting kicked ;)
God bless the past and present men and women in uniform.
Like sands through the hourglass, these are the days of our lives. This is Nightstalker and this is EA117.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

Why does a orange taste like a orange, but rabbit tastes like chicken?

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
zanshin1

Post by zanshin1 »

Cuz chickens r rabbits!!! At least on my farm.

as for the rule...I wouldnt get upset about it......it sux when your on a team for along time and then get switched.....if your team is bailing on you , then be mad at that.

Otherwise, accept it as a challenge to be down a man for awhile untill someone else joins.

And most importantly.... have some understanding that Tk will happen when auto switch is on. So dont bitch about that too....lmao.

PS whatever happened to that gettin rid of the bubble on some maps?.. 8-) ...
COPSUNO
United States of America

Post by COPSUNO »

To all who replied, thanks. Not trying to cause a problem but pretty infuriating when you are out of balance by 3 players and one person is auto switched and then he jumped back, we were losing any way but ticks you off. I stay where the computer puts me but some people do not.. Thanks again and good gaming to all.