Ban

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
one pump
Canada

Ban

Post by one pump »

Hi this is one pump i was playing DC no fly zone the other night 2:00 -2:30 am and was flying then poof i was kicked and baned i belive.I was wondering if you,d check your logs to see why because im not sure why or for how long i dont think i did anything wrong but if i did i sencerly appologize and i realy do enjoy playing on your server and if i miss that an admin was typing to me i appologize again with only having one and a bit hands i miss most typing that goes on soo again lol i apologize if i missed somthing ,,truly im not sure what i did but id love to be unbanned,,thanks for your time one pump :(
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Re: Ban

Post by Swanny-CG »

You were kicked too many times for minus score (automatically, by the server).

I've removed you from the ban list. Please note that this is a one-time courtesy and be careful.

See you on the battlefield.
one pump
Canada

Re: Ban

Post by one pump »

ok man thanks i run cruse missle lots and somtimes theres casualties but i,ll try to do better thanks again man your server rocks and again my appologies :O) I have been away in the hospital for a few years and been a while since i played but befor i went in i was pretty good and played on your guys server lots my name then was DavL.B. you might rember i dunno ,,anyways thanks swanny ,,,Happy thanks giving to all :O)