Banned by accident?

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
x100xPercent

Banned by accident?

Post by x100xPercent »

Hey,

I just started playing, not 1 minute later I got kicked for no reason, and I think I'm banned because I can't get back on. Was this a mistake? It must have been because I didn't do anything. My score was 0-0-1 and I didn't wound anyone or anything.

x100xPercent
x100xPercent

Re: Banned by accident?

Post by x100xPercent »

He stole the jeep, would not get out when I told him to, so I tk'd him to get it back. I couldn't believe he wouldn't get out. Then the next time he saw me he wounded me to almost dead so I shot him back and it killed him because he must have been hurt by a sniper or something.

If someone is going to be an ass to me, especially someone I play with all the time, I'm not going to sit there and take it when no admin is on. I don't like being disrespected. And Chris I'm very disappointed at you for starting something and in the end you tattle-tale knowing you started it and wouldn't let it end (by shooting me after).

And another thing - the next map in El Alamein, I was flying the A10 and noticed a jet shooting at me - it was someone on coalition trying to tk me. I didn't know who it was until I saw the plane crash on the map and it said 9mm Chris is no more. So he pissed me off, I retort, he gets mad and won't let it go, and I get banned. Fine by me.

x100xPercent