AFPB and sanchez and El Che

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Re: AFPB and sanchez and El Che

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Last edited by CJ (Crash) on April 24th, 2018, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Crash as I told you before this issue was over for me , now you are complaining again. I only addressed you twice in that game and both times were respectful before you started being an idiot. first I asked you if the map you are modding was going to be available on this server, second when you and el che started your usual arguments, all I said was that you don't have to call him "el che " it is was OK just to call him Che which is what Argentinians call each other . Then you started whining about being harassed by me. I told you then and I tell you now you are a nut job, I was being nice asking you about your map mod , nothing offensive towards you. I really hope trench just ignore your stupid complains, worse things are said on the game and nobody comes here complaining like the little B__ch you are.
- Sanchez.

You claim you don't hate me, yet you come here and call me an "idiot" and a "little B__ch".

Sounds legit.

Your behavior here proves you want your little hateful vendetta against me to continue. Your behavior here proves you want this to continue, since you just tried to bait me into responding in a similar way, but I refuse to stoop to your level.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

For those that dont know, I am the target of constant verbal trolling abuse from El Che, Sanchez and AFPB. I have asked them to stop, but to no avail. I put them on ignore, but to no avail. They know this is wrong but keep doing it anyway. Trench (admin) has asked them to stop, and they continue it anyway. This shows a lack of respect not only to me as a player, and the playing environment for everyone else, but also to Trench an admin here.

Part of this weird stalking creepy behavior is for AFPB and one or two other players trying to taunt me by changing their name to "Crash" and causing problems to make it look like I'm the trouble maker, or to use similar names like Crashtina, Crush etc. This has happened probably at least 20 or 30 times in the last 12 months.

A recent example from 3 night ago:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Recently I asked them to PM me to resolve their weird vendetta against me. Instead, once again as per usual (they just cant help themselves), they choose to disrupt the server with their trolling instead. I want the server to be a fun place free of drama. These three dont.

The behavior of El Che, Sanchez and AFPB toward me is classic bullying behavior - they gang up on me and then play the victim card, making up false allegations in order to justify their continued bullying or unfairly calling me a liar, even though I posted screenshots. So I guess I'll post some more.

Tuesday 23rd April

Last night their behavior got so bad that two other players, Ronin and another player, asked their behavior to stop. As per usual it made no difference. This occurred right after Rye left the server.

In my previous posts, I posted about their making fun of my being Chinese, and talking about stabbing people. Trench asked them to stop doing this, but in defiance of that, El Che constantly keeps bringing that up again and again. Last night El Che started taunting me, as you can see here. Its a passive aggressive attempt to bait me, while appearing to be a harmless random comment. I did NOT argue back.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

I ignored it, so they just up the abuse to greater amounts, trying to get an argument with me. "Ron Swanson" is AFPB.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Multiple comments directed at me. I ignore them and focus on game, alerting my team to a threat on the factory instead, which I misspell "factoru".
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

I ask them to leave me alone. As per usual, they just cant stop their obsessive trolling of me. El Che accused me of lying to admins and taking what they say out of context. So why the continual continual continual abuse then?

You also seem to think Trench isn't smart enough to figure out whats going on. You're insulting both our intelligence.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

I'm not the best player here but I do okay for a person with an average 220-240 ping, living in a different country. However Sancheze claims I am a "mediocre" player with high ping and El Che claims my apparently bad behavior empties servers.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

I ask them to leave me alone. I tell them they're behaving like they're stalking me, and are obsessed with me.

They continue to harass me. In between their abuse you can see me focusing on the game as usual, telling my teammates where an enemy is hiding near an ammo crate, in team chat. Me showing little to no interest in their abuse, just makes them want to troll me even more.

Deadly Squirrel (the second or possibly third player aside from Ronin to tell them to leave me alone) defends me.

This makes no difference as per usual the abuse continues. I'm starting to get exasperated and write "oh for crying out loud".
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

You can see from the final score who came to play and who came just to troll.

My score 33 pts. 19 kills, 27 deaths = I was busy playing the game like everyone else.

El Che had only 5 kills 5 deaths. Sanchez had only 5 kills 4 deaths. = Both mainly focusing on trolling, typing not killing.

As per usual El Che has to get in one last insult.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

But next map. El Che is at it again.

Ron Swanson aka AFPB changes his name to "the C word". El Che goes one further and thinks its appropriate to use the word in full.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

A truly immature troll, El Che has to plum new depths by bringing up my Mother.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Sanchez calls me a "noob". I don't respond so El Che tries to start yet another argument by referring to it, trying, as per usual, to bait me into arguing with Sanchez.

Eventually I write "can't help urself can u? gotta talk about me"

So in response they start calling me a homo.

"fellatius" is a reference to fellatio. In essence Sanchez is calling me a cock sucking faggot.

How long is this going to go on? How many images do I have to post? At this point El Che, Sanchez and AFPB deserve to be banned.
sanchez
El Salvador

Post by sanchez »

OK the evidence is strong, after all this war crimes I committed last night , most likely I will be banned. It was a pleasure to meet you guys.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

As though this kind of nonsense is what any of us what to spend our hard-earned free time dealing with.

Three day bans for all three for not being able to drop it & cease being disruptive on the server.

If you choose to come back after these bans expire, consider this your formal invitation to drop it & play to have fun, like the rest of us are. If instead your choice is to keep trying to make a point in game, or if you keep trying to provoke the same issue over and over using the chat or using your player name, then the bans will return so that the rest of us can finally get on with just having fun.

-Trench
digre05
Argentina

Post by digre05 »

crash please this has no sense
1st of all that "3 nights ago" picture isnt me
2nd about yesterday we talked about chinesse food and u tought it was about you, you been insoportable since that, u make cheese leave, u r paranoid and u take all out of context.
3rd i trully have asian facial features and genetic heritance,
4th good job emptying the server

pablin
gametracker profile: pablo2506
nicks: el che / machete / Wakko
clan: [WW] at battlefield argentina
sanchez
El Salvador

Post by sanchez »

Trench being politically correct caving to this cry baby accusing me of calling him a "cock sucking faggot" the vocabulary he uses, what a homophobic sob. even when he team kill me he demand that I FTK him and insult me for not doing it.I really don't care about this ban , I would miss some people in here but if you want trench ban me permanently.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

The day Crash is the one initiating this, he'll be the one receiving the same warning, the same request, and the same ban if it's not dropped.

We're not mistaken about the current bans. We do see what is happening "even when no admins are on", which is when the problems seem to always start.

If you can drop it, and not continue initiating and intentionally provoking issues, then there's not going to be any problem after the bans expire.

-Trench
sanchez
El Salvador

Post by sanchez »

And where do I fit in the ban group? when did I started picking on him or what did I do to deserve to be banned? who said I was referring to him as a homo sapiens? If I wanted to say something to him I would have better call him "homo erectus pekinensis" other guys tell him worse and he never complain. seems like he is allergic to Latin american players. Anyways you are the boss,I don't pay to play so be it, there is nothing I can do about it.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

Thanks Trench. Hopefully things return to normal where the rest of us don't have to waste time dealing with this silliness.

El Che and Sanchez

Cheese left due to high ping. The server itself announced that Cheesemaster's ping went up to around 386 and then he left. That server message probably gets recorded too. His departure had nothing to do with me.

The server emptied because it was already late. In fact it started emptying before your abuse began, because part of the emptying included Rye (admin), which emboldened you, AFPB and Sanchez to start attacking me. As per usual.

Wanting a fun atmosphere to play this great game in, is not being a "politically correct snowflake". Its about you little boys growing up and behaving like Men, and playing by the same rules the rest of us real Men do.
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

CJ (Crash) wrote:Thanks Trench. Hopefully things return to normal where the rest of us don't have to waste time dealing with this silliness.
Crash...
You would have served yourself better by ending your post as seen above.
You had a positive response from the Admin after making your case.
Instead of remaining still, at that point, look what you did.
A little self-reflection is in order.

jmho ~tona
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

I disagree. I wanted to thank the admins. I have that right. Also I'm communicating the truth. I'm tired of the silliness and I appreciate the time it took Trench to scan through their drivel. I've been dealing with these idiots for months. Months. I've only recently bothered to complain here about it. After Months and months of abuse. So if you think I hurried to be mean to them, or am a pedantic person, you'd be wrong. Brings me no joy to waste an hour of my life posting images or being abused by trolls in game. I'm sick and tired of having to put them on ignore EVERY ROUND, because the ignore tool resets after every round. So I have to look up their numbers, type ignore # in console EVERY 40 mins. Multiplied by three times, because there's three of them. I've been doing that for weeks. I'm sick and tired of it and so are the admins. I don't care if this sounds mean. I just don't care. And you could have posted that point in PM, where I'd rather reply but now I have to reply here. So technically you're guilty of being ungracious too. No offense, but that's the truth. I also wanted to set the record straight on the new set of lies El Che just sprouted.

Anyway, I'm going back to editing maps, which I've been doing all day now for eight hours. You'll see the fruits of my labor soon if you want to take an interest, because I'd rather contribute to the positive experience of people playing my favorite game than deal with trolls who think their abuse is more important than the rest of us enjoying a great game in peace. If you want to add anything to this, please PM me instead. Thanks and I'm enjoying the changes you've made to the maps. I'll need you or Jim2012's help at some point. We can continue discussions on that over at the modding thread.
Mali Mrav
Croatia

Post by Mali Mrav »

Hey Crash remember when u called me all kind of thing
cheater glitcher keyblinder
u need to chill down big baby
i can do this all day if u want
so many insults from you to me
and i didnt say nothing to you
i have vitneses and did u see me coming here and crying?
so chill down
i think if reyalp was online u all 4 would get 1 month ban
no exeptions
Silent Assassin
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

I actually remember that. You kept on raping our uncap in a Conquest map, despite repeated warnings not to, and a few of us got annoyed by you. I may have actually written that at that time. And then you lied and claimed you were only killing the SA3 but you were killing us on our runway. I think IrishLincoln also objected to your actions and possibly a third player was upset by your disruptive behavior.

I think I wrote the pictured insult in reply to you calling us child molesters, an insult youv'e used on many occasions. You have also insulted other people's Mothers many many times, and possibly did on that occasion too.

So yep sometimes the game can get intense and on rare occasions I'll engage in the behavior you, AFPB, EL Che and Sanchez are famous for doing way more often. And even then, only in response to trolls like you doing something stupid first. And if I do, its a one off situation very rare.

But hey.

At least I'm man enough to admit it. Instead of lying like a coward trying to cover my tracks.

But yes what I wrote was uncalled for. For that I apologize to you and your Mom.
Last edited by CJ (Crash) on April 25th, 2018, 6:54 am, edited 4 times in total.
CJ (Crash)
Singapore

Post by CJ (Crash) »

As for you possibly cheating, we dealt with that weeks ago on the forum and I've never brought it up in the game ever since. Trench cleared it up and I respect his position. I haven't brought it up on this forum since either. Neither has Tona as far I know. However you Mali (or your countless aliases - why do troublemakers always have heaps of names??) keep ragging on me in the game about it and now here. You need to let it go. I had forgotten about it, until your post here.

If I remember correctly, I created a thread where I posted a video asking for feedback to explain what you did in it. I don't recall ever writing you're a cheat, or accusing you of being a hacker or anything in there. Go back and re-read it and show me where I actually did that? I don't think Tona did either. You never explained what you were doing in that video by the way. I do recall you insulting myself and Tona. Very guilty defensive behavior. For some reason..............

Anyway. Back to map editing.