Stinks

If you want to report a player, this is the place to do so.
IrishLincoln

Stinks

Post by IrishLincoln »

Player "Stinks" was on Al Nas August 14, 2019 at 11:18 Pm Eastern

Stinks was being disruptive (please see chat log) and then purposely drove his hummer up to my sniper points, left his vehicle, and came up the stairs to TK me.

ButtBreath asked him on the next map why he tk'd me and he never answered. His only reply was "you were red". Clear lie.
Needs a 3 day in my opinion to know how things roll around here.

Watch this player. I enjoy playing here as you all know, but these newbs with these little attitudes aren't cutting it.

Admins do your thing.
Ylorgylorg

Re: Stinks

Post by Ylorgylorg »

I was present at this interaction.

IrishLincoln, you were verbally badgering your team, as you typically do, as is well-documented over a long period of time, when they began losing a CTF game.

After numerous harassing statements from you, Stinks asked "What are you complaining about?"

You replied "Who, me?" despite not having been directly addressed, then started spouting nonsense about millennials.

When the map changed to Guadalcanal, Stinks' cruise missile accidentally collided with ButtBreath's A-10, which made a sharp banking turn in its path.

You mistook the question about a TK from ButtBreath to be about you.

It was not about you.
Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Trench »

Stink is just one of the many names of Funk. (Ylorgylorg)

Funk, it's come time to end your frequent trolling on this server. From here on, we are asking you -- specifically and directly you -- to no longer insult, berate or otherwise troll other players. Which includes playing by the rules and not playing disruptively, team wounding, or team killing other players, too. And also includes changing your name to mimic, insult, or generally troll other players. Whatever justification you thought you had before, it stops now regardless.

This will be the last and only warning you hear on this topic, and any further instances will have immediate kicks; or immediate bans if the issues happen while admins aren't on.

Everyone just wants to play and have fun. Please do your part, and I promise we will all continue having fun playing with you too. Thanks.

-Trench

Ylorgylorg wrote: August 14th, 2019, 9:50 pm I was present at this interaction.

IrishLincoln, you were verbally badgering your team, as you typically do, as is well-documented over a long period of time, when they began losing a CTF game.

After numerous harassing statements from you, Stinks asked "What are you complaining about?"

You replied "Who, me?" despite not having been directly addressed, then started spouting nonsense about millennials.

When the map changed to Guadalcanal, Stinks' cruise missile accidentally collided with ButtBreath's A-10, which made a sharp banking turn in its path.

It was not about you.
Ylorgylorg

Post by Ylorgylorg »

I do not object to these terms.

I do take issue with IrishLincoln's frequent berating of his own team in CTF matches, but will ignore his incessant whining and baseless ageism from this point forward.

For the record, I thought we were all having fun along with Blink the night he admitted to being shitface drunk and kept changing his own name, but perhaps I didn't recognize his genuine frustration.

Sincerely,
TheNobody
Trench wrote: August 14th, 2019, 10:08 pm Stink is just one of the many names of Funk. (Ylorgylorg)

Funk, it's come time to end your frequent trolling on this server. From here on, we are asking you -- specifically and directly you -- to no longer insult, berate or otherwise troll other players. Which includes playing by the rules and not playing disruptively, team wounding, or team killing other players, too. And also includes changing your name to mimic, insult, or generally troll other players. Whatever justification you thought you had before, it stops now regardless.

This will be the last and only warning you hear on this topic, and any further instances will have immediate kicks; or immediate bans if the issues happen while admins aren't on.

Everyone just wants to play and have fun. Please do your part, and I promise we will all continue having fun playing with you too. Thanks.

-Trench

Ylorgylorg wrote: August 14th, 2019, 9:50 pm I was present at this interaction.

It was not about you.
Sarge 1/68th Armor
United States of America

Post by Sarge 1/68th Armor »

KIds.

'Silver Lions" 1st Battalion, 68th Armor Regiment, 8th Infantry Division/
SFC. TANK CDR. M1A1....HUA!

With Great Speed
mistamontiel
Cuba

Post by mistamontiel »

l0l
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Ylorgylorg wrote: August 15th, 2019, 1:43 pmFor the record, I thought we were all having fun along with Blink the night he admitted to being shitface drunk and kept changing his own name
I remember nothing of the sort happening and take offense at such egregious defamation of my reputation.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

BlinkofanEye wrote: November 28th, 2020, 10:15 am
Ylorgylorg wrote: August 15th, 2019, 1:43 pmFor the record, I thought we were all having fun along with Blink the night he admitted to being shitface drunk and kept changing his own name
I remember nothing of the sort happening and take offense at such egregious defamation of my reputation.
Don't worry...things are a little fuzzy for me that occurred 16 days ago let alone almost 16 months ago.

~ tona