Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Trench
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Mr. Jolly Man

Post by Trench »

Jolly Giada wanted to let everyone know he's anxious to get back here and play. Just some temporary wrist and health issues keeping him away after the last EA117 server event.

So play with your non-captured flags and your non-sniper-riddled noggins while you can, because Jolly will return and take them all away!
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Re: Mr. Jolly Man

Post by BlinkofanEye »

I miss me some jollyness
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
jolly_giada
Admin
Admin

Post by jolly_giada »

miss gaming w/ u all. so much.

my arms got precipitously worse in august. mri confirms significant muscle issues. for a while i couldnt use a computer at all. an experimental treatment seems to be helping. i swam my first lap in a pool this week for first time in months. baby steps. i anticipate being back on server in limited capacity soon.

it has been tough dealing with arm, leg, and voice issues at once. i'm beginning to come to terms with my identity as a person with a disability. i feel fortunate for many blessings in life, however, including the continuing advancement of medical care, which is a precious trend that we should not take for granted.

thank you all for your patience while i was away.

i think my days of capturing flags are behind me except on rare occasions. rather, i will continue to join the ranks of otto, spin, etc. on defense.

if you want to learn some strategies around capping flags, lmk :P

can't wait to be back on the battlefield w u all
-Jolly
BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

We can still have you capture flags.

All we have to do is get you in the back of the truck on Nas and then we drive by lol.

Boom. Jolly is back. 😄

Hope you get better, sorry to hear about your muscle issues 😕

We miss you!
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

UPDATE: Al Nas will now offer handicapped parking spaces, free of mines. Also, a member of the opposing team has agreed to come out and help you exit your vehicle and orient in their direction. Tips will neither needed or accepted.

Signage regarding parking locations will be placed by the Iraqi VSS booth, and the USA's masturbation/weapons room.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
Otto Kontrol
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Otto Kontrol »

So you finally decided to join oTTo's gimp club. Coming to terms with you disability is harder sometimes then the disability it's self. Watching my legs deteriorate in front of my eyes has shown me that I am stronger mentally then I thought. I will be honest, there has been a few times when I thought chewing on a .38 would be better then a wheelchair. Thank god I was wrong.

Stay strong and keep breathing, there is no good alternative to living.

oTTo
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

jolly_giada wrote: October 22nd, 2021, 4:56 pm i think my days of capturing flags are behind me except on rare occasions. rather, i will continue to join the ranks of otto, spin, etc. on defense.
rather, I will begin hiding and RPG/50 sniping with goddamn otto, spin... just those two.

-Jolly
BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Jolly, I'd strongly recommend not "hiding" with Otto on Nas. Whenever I go past "his room" I just casually throw a grenade in there, rofl xD
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Post by HairyRussianDude »

BlinkofanEye wrote: October 25th, 2021, 5:24 pm Jolly, I'd strongly recommend not "hiding" with Otto on Nas. Whenever I go past "his room" I just casually throw a grenade in there, rofl xD
I always forget he plays defense with the RPG.
I get excited that the base is "empty", grab the flag, suddenly he is shooting his RPG right in my face. Doesn't even offer me a washcloth after.
Otto Kontrol
Admin
Admin
United States of America

Post by Otto Kontrol »

Sorry HRD, but I am too busy wiping my own face off from Blink's frontal assault.

oTTo