Spin

BlinkofanEye
United States of America

Spin

Post by BlinkofanEye »

Hey I think, now that spin has the 'Vid, we should go back to the COVID precautions from last year:

-staying 6 feet away (no healing team-mates or knifing enemies, no tea-bagging dead or living bodies)
-all classes will now include hand sanitizer and a mask in their load outs, of course wash before getting in or after getting out of any vehicle. Mask on in vehicles. Mask on while shooting at enemy in case things get heated and you get in a vehicle or break the 6 foot barrier.
-F-14s, c-130s, and hummers all need appropriately-spaced seating. Only one person per bodily fluid-stained Bradley/BMP infantry compartments. Compartments will be pressure washed daily.
-Spin will be confined to follow Otto around (maintaining social distancing) and not engage in the more active areas of the map.
-Spin is not allowed to capture enemy flag, or return his own.
-All mines and grenades must be sanitized before deploying.
-Please wash and dry all health packs after you're done gaming for the night. Those things can get quite musky.

I think that's everything. Chime in if I forgot anything.
covidarmy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Vote for map al_nas?
Yes (7)
Yes (8)
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Spin

Post by tonawandares »

BlinkofanEye wrote:Chime in if I forgot anything.
...just one thing...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BangBangOw<CP*SF>
United States of America

Post by BangBangOw<CP*SF> »

If and when someone finds spin… just leave his .50 cal where it lies…
tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by tonawandares »

BangBangOw<CP*SF> wrote: November 15th, 2021, 2:05 am If and when someone finds spin… just leave his .50 cal where it lies…
If we don't go looking for him, was he ever really missing at all?

~ tona