Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

tonawandares
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Re: Kids and pain

Post by tonawandares »

Demonic wrote: It wasn't as much your response Tona as it was HDR.......
...that HRD...
Demonic wrote:a simple " its a hobby of mine" is all i would have needed to understand where you both are coming from
Guns are not a hobby for me.
Probably just like owning music gear is not a hobby for you. (being presumptuous here) Music is your hobby..."gear" is just your tools.
Hunting, tactical training, and target shooting are some of my hobbies; various types of firearms are my tools or "gear" if you will.

cheers my friend,
~ tona
Demonic
Australia

Re: Kids and pain

Post by Demonic »

Well now that makes more sense and helps me understand better Tona bro.....i do know people collect guns, as a hobby....some perhaps feel they need the extra weapons in case of a Zombie out break lol....maybe there are those who need the newest, bad ass gun to show to their buddies.....so i get that there is a whole range of reasons at times......but sadly there are those who gather up a stock pile for something other than being peaceful, and its this reason i get curious as to why people need so many....not suggesting that anyone here is doing that, so no one twist my words around lol

and HRD, i wouldnt say you were being thorough with your response to me lol.....i feel you categorized my curiosity, with the 'typical' criticism that some of you probably get, or hear, as to why you need so many guns.... a knee jerk reaction, as you put it ;)

i guess i like to see a situation from both sides of the story if you will......i know people love cars and have a collection of them...i have 1 car and its all i need....i have 1 gun, as i said, and its all i need, where you guys have more and have stated as to why you have them....so by asking general questions, it helps me to understand another perspective rather than be out right judgemental.
BROTHERS IN ARMS