My Name Is Sanchez, and I Do Not Respect HairyRussianDude

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

sanchez
El Salvador

My Name Is Sanchez, and I Do Not Respect HairyRussianDude

Post by sanchez »

:P
HairyRussianDude wrote: February 11th, 2024, 11:44 pm I see no reason why my gaming habits should affect you whatsoever. Play where you are happy
Dude you are irrelevant to me, I don't care what you do, you are not even a regular player anymore your presence is mostly bullshitting in the forum, so do what ever you want, don't bother replying as you said it before don't make it a pissing contest .
Last edited by sanchez on February 12th, 2024, 12:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
HairyRussianDude
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
Canada

Re: My Name Is Sanchez, and I Do Not Respect HairyRussianDude

Post by HairyRussianDude »

sanchez wrote: February 12th, 2024, 10:19 am Dude you are irrelevant to me, I don't care what you do, you are not even a regular player anymore your presence is mostly bulshitting in the forum, so do what ever you want, don't bother replying as you said it before don't make it a pissing contest .
You're in my house posting in the forum I bullshit in. Feel free to stop hanging out here too if that is problematic for you, as much as your friendly and respectful attitude is missed.
sanchez
El Salvador

Re: My Name Is Sanchez, and I Do Not Respect HairyRussianDude

Post by sanchez »

In your house,😆, Ok sir enjoy your empty house.. I come to your house because I am invited by an administrator I respect and care about.