Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Well I got devirginized

Post by Nightstalker »

This is posted as what I hope will be a helpful warning. I woke up the other night with terrible cramps in my lower left abdomen. Wasnt to bad but it got to be so much pain I was damn near in tears. I am not gonna go into great detail but it was easy to do #2 and ended up going from mixed to pretty much only blood coming out. Long in the short I was diagnosed with divertickulitis. (sp???) Now after the ER visit, lots of meds, needles, CT scan, and at 31 years old I got my 50 year old check up which I could have waited for( as I said on the other site... I was lucky enough for it to be a hot young girl with small hands .. I have a new love for that girl :D :D :lol: ) I have to go on the white diet for a while. I am in some serious pain even now but the pain meds are helping take the edge off and still shitting red. I write this not for all the sorry to hear that and man i hope you are OK's but I write this to tell you I am only 31 and this shouldnt be happening so with that ... PLEASE add more fiber to your diet. Look at what you are taking in. Divertickulitis is where one of the pockets in your large intestine gets a piece of food trapped in and gets infected. So get your roughage as some of us know it as.. I am gonna go buy stock in metamucil LOLOLOL. Yall take care and please think about this as I am in PAIN.
MOJORyder
United States of America

Re: Well I got devirginized

Post by MOJORyder »

Wow, well heal fast buddy. These "getting older" ill's piss me off, I hear ya man.
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Nightstalker wrote:. I was lucky enough for it to be a hot young girl with small hands .. I have a new love for that girl
As one geezer familiar with the "indignities" that come with age, I want to caution you even further. The procedure should be performed with an endoscope. Hot young lass and small hands notwithstanding, her arm is no where near long enough to perform a thorough examination. Also be warned that at no time during the procedure, should the physician's hands be grasping your shoulders or hips.

As for increasing your roughage, maybe you could also consider changing your nic to Vegan and calling out Carnivore on every map!

Seriously, old boy, mend up soon.
Kamalla
Sri Lanka

Post by Kamalla »

Sorry my hands were deamed so small.... heal well lad.

;)
Mordor
Canada

Post by Mordor »

I got the same thing Nightstalker, and yes it hurts like hell, but it is manageable, change of diet and lots of exercise usually works wonders !!
oldboi
Australia

Post by oldboi »

Ahh yes the fast paced modern lifestyle has alot to answer for. :roll:

An as RFA say's the indignities of the older is not a great situation, so lifestyle changes are required ... ;)

Hopefully all goes well with the recovery process.
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

thanks to all of you ... and Kam if those are your hands we need to talk lolololol

RFA ... lololol .... i didnt get the scope ... there was not a need for that .. i was told my prostate looked swollen :? :o :o :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

Two words you dont want to hear - "Flexible Sigmoidoscopy"
http://www.aurorahealthcare.org/healthg ... 551786.jpg

Two words you want EVEN LESS to hear - "Rigid Sigmoidoscopy"
http://www.medscape.com/content/2004/00 ... 7.fig2.jpg

I wont describe the procedures listed above but I dare you to look them up...

BTW if you ever have to have a "Colonoscopy" be sure to bring flowers and chocolates for your date er doctor...
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

LMAO .. yes I did AIDS ... This girl wass married though .. not to say you didnt party with her but she had both rings on ... Ribbed for my pleasure I guess :o .. LMAO just kidding she didnt use that finger
Swanny-CG
Retired Admin
Retired Admin

Post by Swanny-CG »

You just want to make sure all the rings are still on her fingers when she's done.

And her watch, if she's wearing one.

Seriously though guys, this is a good topic for discussion. Guys die from colon cancer and prostate cancer all the time because they're embarrassed or too tough to get regular checkups. I'm glad to hear that we have a bunch of people who take it seriously (even if we gotta do a little joking about it to get through it).
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Your exactly right Swanny ... If it takes yall laughing at my expense to understand the severity of this than I am 1000000% ok with it LOLOLOL .. Hell I will even laugh with you. I have always tried to find something funny out of everything but this stuff really is painful. And believe me .. I just had my first born and when stuff like this happens and you think of the worst aka colon cancer it really puts alot of things into perspective. Could this be prevented .. I dont know ... Could I eat better .. Hell yes. Just keep this in the back of your mind throughout your life .. Please dont let this consume you and let it take over and worry all the time just mae sure to take care of yourself because no one else will. You will need to get things done that you wont like and are uncomfortable but its better than dieing early. I will be honest here and say this ... And boy am I gonna catch hell for this .... The finger was not that bad.................................................................................................... I will give yall a minute ...................................................

OK now that you are done with your HA HAAAAAAAAA NIGHTSTALKER IS GAY jokes .... I am not. But considering the hype that comes with the old oil check (prostate exam) ... it was not as bad as I thought it was going to be .. It was over in no time. The only thing I was bummed about was I didnt get a kiss afterwards. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and swanny .... I dont know about the watch I didnt check after she was done but I have been on time lately for everyhting :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lin

Post by Lin »

Oi! and here I thought we ladies had to put up with the worst exams...

He is right though, check everything and check it often. My brother had testicular cancer in his mid 30s. He got it taken care of and has been cancer free since then (thank the Lord!), but age is often not a factor in finding yourself in this kind of position (pun intended ;) ).

Take care of yourself, He only made one model!
Ready-FIRE-Aim
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Ready-FIRE-Aim »

Nightstalker wrote:
Oh and swanny .... I dont know about the watch I didnt check after she was done but I have been on time lately for everyhting :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bummer about that 5:30 AM vibrating alarm setting, though.........
Nightstalker
Retired Admin
Retired Admin
United States of America

Post by Nightstalker »

Ready-FIRE-Aim wrote:
Nightstalker wrote:

Bummer about that 5:30 AM vibrating alarm setting, though.........
No i kinda like it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :? :? :lol: :lol:

Good to hear about your brother there Lin
Lin

Post by Lin »

Thank you Nightstalker, and I sure hope you're feeling better!
Gizmo42

Post by Gizmo42 »

Also be warned that at no time during the procedure, should the physician's hands be grasping your shoulders or hips.
I actually know a doctor who did that when I was in the service. Had his assistant hiding behind the curtain. Doc put one hand on the guys shoulder, assistant put a hand on the other shoulder when the finger went in. Apparently the guy being examined didnt have a very good sense of humor though LOL
LF55

Post by LF55 »

I guess flowers or chocolates would have been a bit much to ask for? ; )