|P&P|Boobs - Rider on a short bus

Talk about anything and everything in this section

NO SPAM/ADVERTISING PLEASE IN ANY FORUM

Rally Monkey

|P&P|Boobs - Rider on a short bus

Post by Rally Monkey »

|P&P|Boobs - Is definitely a rider on the short bus.

The Punch and Pie clan seem to welcome tardation into their membership. BTW they run their server the same way - retarded. I realized that by playing there before I discovered this server.

Yesterday, on the Guadalcanal map, Red was getting hammered in our main by the Tomahawk. This was occurring off and on for about 20 minutes. During this time there were multiple warnings by the admin to cease and desist. The main attack would stop for a minute or two and then would resume until another warning was issued. Since Red was still winning handily, I decided to switch sides and investigate so that the admin, who was giving Red great air support could focus on playing for once.

I switched to Blue and spawned on the ship that I thought might be the offender. Sure enough |P&P|Boobs was the captain. I personally witnessed him violating the No Attack Uncap rule as he launched 2 Tomahawks that stuck the Red main. I informed the admin who promptly kicked this dumby.

I bring this up because I feel very strongly that our admins do a great job and show tremendous restraint compared to other gaming admins. I also want to make sure we have a record of this violation, since Boobs came back and immediately denied all wrong-doing. :lol:

I also feel that if he were to be banned for a week or two, the server could get by without him playing on it.

Rally
Gizmo42

Re: |P&P|Boobs - Rider on a short bus

Post by Gizmo42 »

I switched to Blue and spawned on the ship
Lame team switcher!

Ban please.

:mrgreen: :lol: :lol:
Lethal

Post by Lethal »

Ive noticed a big influx of morons in the last month or 2, Idnus is a name that comes to mind when i think of this. If this pathetic failed abortion sees you running for a tank /plane he wants he will jump in a humve run you over and take the vehicle he wants he did this at least twice on Guadalcanal and once on el alamein to me an other players. While helping him capture a flag he threw a mine underneath my tank cause he was " angry".
Lin

Post by Lin »

It appears that P&P Boobs also has a medical problem, but I don't know the cure for VD...Verbal Diarrhea. It could be a shot...in the head. Or maybe a kill pill. In any case, AIDS showed him the door after a period of time, so all was well. :)
tona
United States of America

Post by tona »

I'm going to say this a little from the side...can we criticize the player and not the clan, or server? I played on P&P for years and it, in the past, was an outstanding server, much like EA in that it harbored some of the best DC players in the game...one player doesn't necessarily reflect the whole.
done.
I want to thank my director and writers for their patience and dedication.
I want to thank my parents and my lovely boyfriend Rick...and Swanny..., well and Larry, spec....well all you boys.
But most of all, I want to thank my fans....bill.
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" John Adams
Lev_Nougol

Post by Lev_Nougol »

AIDS wrote:AIDS.

SHOWS.

NO.

MERCY.
Sponsored by LevInc and the 117 Co. :mrgreen:
~)_
Rally Monkey

Post by Rally Monkey »

tona wrote:I'm going to say this a little from the side...can we criticize the player and not the clan, or server? I played on P&P for years and it, in the past, was an outstanding server, much like EA in that it harbored some of the best DC players in the game...one player doesn't necessarily reflect the whole.
done.
I want to thank my director and writers for their patience and dedication.
I want to thank my parents and my lovely boyfriend Rick...and Swanny..., well and Larry, spec....well all you boys.
But most of all, I want to thank my fans....bill.
Yeah but here's the thing Tona, I playted on the P&P server dozens of times and have witnessed several problems with how that server is admined which is why I found EA and have stayed here ever since. Mebbee I was too harsh about P&P in general but I have noticed a pattern where they are concerned...