Request to unban my access privilege, please.

Appeal here
Forum rules
UNLESS YOU ARE AN ADMIN OR DIRECTLY INVOLVED, PLEASE DON'T POST HERE

Please include all of this information when submitting unban request.

1. In-game alias:
2. DC/BF4:
3. Public key hash(If BF4, leave blank):
4. Date of the ban:
5. Who banned you:
6. What were you banned for:
7. Comments:

To get your keyhash, download this program DC ONLY*
TempusFugit

Request to unban my access privilege, please.

Post by TempusFugit »

Dear Forum Staff,

1. In-game alias: Tempus Fugit.

2. Public key hash: 6dde8743803ac46b18668ea1dcf7b1a2

3. Time/date of the ban: Uncertain. The presumed ban was instant and without warning.

4. Who banned you: The ban took place too quickly me for to examine the chat screen for pertinent information concerning the individual responsible.

5. What were you banned for: Mistakenly firing at a friendly jet flying overhead. Late tag detection caused me to fire without compunction. Or, perhaps, something else entirely.

6. Comments: All I ask for is a modicum of cordiality during game play. Some players, such as myself, only re-installed battlefield 1942 and begun to play on-line again. Something I have not done for several years. I was unaccustomed to the "fast paced" nature of the video game. It was somewhat overwhelming.

Lastly, I ask that I please be allowed to re-join the server and play a decent, and honest game of Desert Combat.

Thank you,
Tempus Fugit.
TempusFugit

Re: Request to unban my access privilege, please.

Post by TempusFugit »

AIDS wrote:Your not showing up on the ban list. You might of had a 3 day ban and it just now lifted. Try to connect and let us know.
Aids,

I was indeed able to connect to the server and am able to actively remain on the server without the risk of automatic kicking. Thank you for reviewing the matter with expediency.

Cordially,
TempusFugit
WaffleFries

Post by WaffleFries »

Is this not the most well written unban request ever?
Last edited by WaffleFries on March 19th, 2010, 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
tona
United States of America

Post by tona »

If it sounds to good to be true...
"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other" John Adams